Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11.26.11 ~ Noel and David

Hey Everyone! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and are getting ready for December/more holiday madness!

This past weekend I was the day-of coordinator for such a sweet, easy going, beautiful bride Noel - and her awesome new hubby David. The weather was perfect - and everything about this day was just so much fun! I couldn't have asked to work with a better couple. They were just so happy to be spending this day with their friends and family - but most importantly each other.

Their ceremony was at St. Mary's in Williamstown - and I have to say - I've never seen a church stuffed to the gills as I did this one!! (and this was a big church) Noel is a teacher and her students were there to see the blushing bride - there were soo cute!!!! It really made the ceremony!! The reception was at Tavistock and the place look fantastic all decorated for Christmas. Marc Anthony was their photographer - and he did a great job!! I have included some of his pictures below - and will be adding more to my facebook site if you'd like to see more! Also, Stomping Bread Productions did the videography for the couple!

Noel, David and their families were such a pleasure to work with. I wish them nothing but the best! A couple that perfect for each other who are genuine great people deserve it! Noel was so kind she wrote me a note today that really made my day:


Erin was my "day of" wedding coordinator and did a wonderful job. She was my rock.... Erin is very organized, friendly, dependable, prepared for anything, and fun-loving. She is a joy to work with. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about Erin. I would highly recommend her, and I am promoting her work to everyone I meet! Great job, Erin, and thank you! ~ Noel 


 I was so happy I was able to help on their big day - this is why I love to do what I do!





















*Photos courtesy of Marc Anthony Photography*

No comments:

Post a Comment