Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome!!!!

Hello All - Welcome to the Erin Bonner Events Official Blog!!!!


I am so excited to share this journey with you. On top of that - I'm thrilled to bring everyone up to date news and information of the industry's hottest trends. As well as help with any questions you might have to help plan your big day!


Just to give a little information about myself and the services I bring to the table - Based out of Philadelphia - Erin Bonner Events is a full service event management company for all your wedding and party needs. Whether it be "day-of" coordination or full service planning from start to finish, Erin Bonner Events will work closely with you to create unforgettable moments. With over 7 years of event planning experience from sports event coordination with the PGA, to trade shows and corporate events, to weddings and parties - Erin Bonner brings a high level of professionalism and expertise to every event. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or inquiries for your next event:


Email: Erinbonnerevents@Gmail.com
Twitter: ErinBonnerEvent
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ErinBonnerEvents


I am ecstatic for Erin Bonner Events to finally take flight - but I would like to give a massive thank you to my graphic designer and friend Mr. Steve Ballay for creating one of the most amazing designs for me - I couldn't be happier! And I would like to give a big shout out to my family and friends who have been major supporters through this process.  

No comments:

Post a Comment